Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome

Let me introduce you to my  neighborhood.

It may seem unremarkable at first glance... just an average community.

I didn't notice anything out-of-the-ordinary at first, either. Every day I moved through my community, from strip mall to office park, oblivious. My neighbors went about their business, living their private lives alongside mine.

Then, one day, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something that struck me as unusual. I stopped and took a good look.  It was unusual. It was evidence.

Over time, and quite by accident, I have come upon more evidence. What is this evidence?  It is the proof, the sign, the signature (in bits and pieces) of the true nature of this community and the people who call this place home.

Let me share the view with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment