Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Decorations at the Barnes' House

When the holidays roll around, my husband and I like to go by the Barnes' house in Marietta to see the decorations.

All I can say is: "You can't make it up!"


The Barnes home with Halloween decorations
Whitlock Rd, Marietta


Balls of orange lights hang from trees in the front and side yards. Giant, plastic blow-up black cats with lighted eyes crouch on either side of the front walkway. Strings of orange lights grace the front porch railings in spider web stylings. A Christmas tree filled with orange ornaments and lights is visible in the front left window. A row of giant, plastic blow-up Halloween figures stands to the right of the garage. Live Christmas trees with white lights twinkle in the back yard (though they are not visible in these photos). 


I think I will have to return in the daylight to see what "more" I have missed... 

No comments:

Post a Comment